- Delivery in Canada is free for any purchase of $100 or more before taxes, except on oversized items and deliveries to remote areas (determined by the carrier).
- The basic delivery cost is $12 for any purchase under $100 before taxes.
- Oversized (heavy or bulky) or fragile items have higher shipping costs and are not eligible for free shipping. These articles are indicated on the site.
- Deliveries are made by Purolator or Canada Post.
- The time to prepare your order is 12 to 48 hours, to which is added the carrier's time which varies from 2 to 4 working days depending on the delivery address.
- You can track the order as soon as it is shipped with a tracking number that will be sent to you by email.
- If the actual shipping cost of your order differs from that calculated automatically, we will contact you by phone or email to let you know. You will then have the possibility of canceling your order if it does not suit you.
- Gift cards are subject to a $2.99 shipping fee. The amount of the gift card cannot be combined with other items to increase the value of the shopping cart.
- All firearms are delivered by Canada Post.
- The cost of delivering a firearm is $40 before taxes.
- The package must be delivered to the customer's address registered with the Canadian Firearms Centre.
- The holder of the firearms possession license must be present upon receipt of the package. Proof of identity and a signature will be required to take possession of it. If the card holder is absent during the delivery, the package will be redirected to the local post office (address mentioned on the box which will be left at your door) and will be available for 10 working days. The holder of the possession permit must appear in person and provide proof of identity with address and photo to pick up the package. After the 10-day period, the package will be returned to L’Aviron Chasse et Pêche. New transport charges will be required for a second shipment.